A blog about anything and everything!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Woot Woot

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments
Only 5 days left on my stay here in Malta before I go back to Sweden for a not yet decided period of time. And if I´ll come back to Malta in the future or not is only up to the future to decide, I´ve had a really good time down here and would gladly come back and spend a few more months here, during pokers peak months though.

Two of my friends are in Brazil at the moment and I´ve heard some talks about maybe going back there in the fall, and if poker could go ok for the summer and I could get my ass to study some portuguese I would not be a stranger to going there for a while.

But for the coming summer I´ll be spending my time in good old Sweden, keep grinding online and see how that goes, along with watching the European Championship of Football and hoping for an exciting championship for Sweden.

I will also be playing some live poker at the local poker club and try getting some action going there again since it´s been lacking a bit, and when the fish comes back there will be value once again :)

I will keep trying to update the blog and will try to get some interesting posts for the few people that still look in from time to time, and if I´ll keep posting in English or going back to Swedish is up to you, please let me know what you think, maybe there is none at all reading this that cannot understand Swedish :) and then it´s all solved I guess.

I´ll try to post at least one more post before I leave the island, but on friday Melita is coming by here and picking up the router and shutting my internet down for this time.

/Jinxen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment