A blog about anything and everything!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Savages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments
I know, I know... updates is a bitch, but get over it as they say.

Anyways, just wanted to tell you about the latest movie trailers I´ve watched and my thoughts on the coming movies, and I´ll try to give you a few thoughts about at least 1 movie per day for the rest of the week/weekend.

Sure it can all become a piece of shit like an ordinary Steven Seagal movie with some guns and action and no brain at all, yeah a movie you watch on sundays when you are extremely tired and bored.

But with the people involved I have a feeling it will at least become better than that.
And when I say that I am not talking about the writers, sadly I must say they lean more towards the easy going action writing, but I put my trust in Oliver Stone as director of this one, and I´ve not seen him direct a piece of shit, yet.

Actors in this movie is a mix of old and up and coming, we have sexy Salma Hayek and as sexy Blake Lively giving us something to look at if they was to act poorly, and Mr Travolta is back once again, and we all know what he will bring us, a bit of a meeh performance I guess, but ok.

We have Emile Hirsch who was exellent in Into the Wild, good in Alpha Dog, and sadly did Speed Racer....

Taylor Kitsch is the most recent "be in all movies" actor and from what I hear he and the movie John Carter SUCKED, but what to expect from Disney... But I´ll give him another chance in Peter Bergs Battleship, (cause I´ve not seen Friday Night Lights).

Aaron Johnson I am still undecided about...

Then we have actors that pretty much never let us down, like Uma Thurman and Benicio Del Toro to bring the movie back up if everything else sucks, however I´ve no clue on Thurmans part yet.

You can see the trailer below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment