A blog about anything and everything!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mdina

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments
Today I decided to act like a true tourist, so I ordered a taxi and went to Mdina.

Mdina "Silent City" is the old capitol of Malta and is surrounded by huge walls and has only a population of around 400, and according to what I´ve read, only the town citizens are to drive a car in the town, which I can understand seeing how narrow the streets are.

They say that the town takes about 10 minutes to walk through and even in my tempo (barely faster than a sloth) you get through the place in a short time. But I suggest that you take your time and see the old buildings and the Cathedral and such, and why not make a stop at Fontanella Café on top of the bastion and take a break with something to eat or drink while enjoying the view of Malta.

Anyways, as I said, I acted like a tourist today and took alot of pictures, and I have put a few of them below, and I might post some more later on.



























/Jinxen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment