A blog about anything and everything!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Prometheus

Thursday, April 12, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments
When I look through Ridley Scott director credits it makes me laugh a bit, it´s a seriously impressive list of films I must say, such as the original Alien, Blade Runner, Thelma & Louise, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down, American Gangster and many many more.

And to see him going back to the sci-fi genre is a bit exciting to say the least, cause I have a hard time finding people that did not like the original Alien, and even though it´s not the same writers I still have faith in Mr Scott to give us a film to remember.

This film is to be set in the same universe as Alien and has some shared events of what I´ve read, but how that will play out I have no idea. And I still would like to see Ridley Scott take up the commitment he once made, to do a sequal to Alien, but for now this is what we have to go with.

The cast of this film is one of mixed emotions for me, first of all I´m happy to see our Swedish Noomi Rapace having a role that I hope will give her more credit than the role in the crappy second Sherlock Holmes did.

For most of you people like Charlize Theron and Guy Pearce is no new names and the should not be, however there are a few faces showing up that might be worth mentioning.

Michael Fassbender alot of people know of, most recent got alot of press for showing his junk in the film Shame.

It cannot have been easy to not see Idris Elba in anything the last few years, he has been in way to many films and tv-shows, even though he is a great actor. Most know as Stringer Bell in the tv-show The Wire.

Logan Marshall-Green is an actor that I like, and you might have seen him a brief moment in the canceled tv-show The Traveler, and later came back in the tv-show Dark Blue, in 24, in The O.C, and I hope he get more press and more demanding roles than he has had in the past.

Other than that I guess there is not much to say other than showing you the trailer and hoping you get excited to see the film just as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment