A blog about anything and everything!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jump Around

Sunday, April 22, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments
When poker is on it´s worst behavior and all you get is kicks to the groin and slowrolls up the wazoo there is no easy way to just shake it off and smile and keep going, and for me to get by all this I need music, and trust me not any music will do.

However, after a quick few sngs today I shut everything down and threw pokerstars out the window (might see if I´ll go down and pick up the pieces tomorrow) and started looking for something to get me back in the mood that does not make me wanna kill the first person that speaks to me.

What I found was this clip that just made me smile and got me back to happy mode again, and not only to see they all enjoyed them self, but also the music itself is great ofc.




And while on the subject of music, you might as well listen to this song from Everlast latest album.
I really love his voice and I got to say that some of his lyrics might not be liked by everyone but who cares, someone has to talk about the subject that some people sweep under the rug.

A bit of a disturbing video, but that is just hand in hand with his lyrics.




2 more songs from the latest album








/Jinxen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment