A blog about anything and everything!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PSYCHO !!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments
Played a satellite for Malta Poker Dream today, €120 buyin and 1 seat for every 10 player.

All in all I can tell you that I lasted 3 hands in this satellite, but the good thing is that I do not regret the way I played the hand I busted, since most of the players in the satellite were random fishy italian players.

I had SB and found QQ and a 55+ year old italian raised to 150 utg+1 and a true muppet called, I made it 550 and both players called.

Flop came 442 with 2 hearts, I bet out 1250 and the old guy called and the muppet folded, ofc I think I´m good here pretty much all the time since the old man would reraise me again preflop with AA KK.
Most likely he would have a middle pair or a random flush draw.

Turn comes a black 3 and I bet 2500 and he shoves the rest of the chips, and concidering we started with only 8k in chips and playing 15 min levels it´s a bit of a turbo tournament I´ll pretty much never folding here since I think I´m good quite often.

This time I was NOT good, and the old italian had A4 and flopped trips, so I said ”nice hand” and mumbled something else and went away.

After that I decided to take a cab down to Subway to get a sandwich for the QPR-Liverpool game. 

The cab came and the driver had an open wound on his face, looking like a scratch or a cut, and he drove like he was on a time table to make a certain amount of miles before he died.

He was flashing the lights and honking the horn as soon as anyone was in his way and talking to himself (at least I think so, cause I never answered him).

On the way back he kept the same aggressive manor and when we had only 100 meters left to my stop he stepped on the breaks and I thought  ”Now you have to fight to survive, go for his throat first” and when the car finally stood still he waved for 2 blonde girls to cross the street, and they could not have been a day over 16 years old.

Once they had crossed he said ”pretty girls huh” with a creepy smile and then started moving again and when finally at my stop I payed him and told him to keep the change and got out of the car faster than ever before.
The guy reminded me a bit of a crossing between Gollum and Jame ”Buffalo Bill” Gumb (The Silence of the Lambs).

Now I´m gonna watch the second half of the Liverpool game.

/Jinxen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment