A blog about anything and everything!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Great men, Great quotes...or something

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas 2 comments
This will be my first blog post in english, just to try it out for a bit and see how it goes.

For those of you that does not like comedy and have missed the genius of Karl Pilkington I can only tell you to get your ass in check and start watching it. 

Along with Karl who strange enough is a real person, there is Sheldon Cooper who is fictional but still give us a whole lot of quotes to smile at, and below you have a few gems. 

Sheldon: Why are you crying? 
Penny: Because I'm stupid! 
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad. 



Sheldon: I made tea. 
Leonard: I don't want tea. 
Sheldon: I didn't make tea for you. This is my tea. 
Leonard: Then why are you telling me? 
Sheldon: It's a conversation starter. 
Leonard: That's a lousy conversation starter. 
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate. 


Everything is now final, I´ll be moving to Sweden at the end of April and will at least be there over the summer.
What happens after that we´ll see, I guess it all depends on how poker goes, if everything is going ok I might travel somewhere again, if not I will get myself a job and either stay in Sweden or move to Malta again.

This summer is also a summer for European Championship in football and I think it can be a really interesting summer, would be nice to get a bit of that World Cup ´94 feeling again, COME ON SWEDEN !!!

/Jinxen

2 comments:

  1. Quite ironic that you decided to start blogging in english at the same time you announced moving back to Sweden. Apart from that you have a way with English, as I've seen on Twitter for a while now.

    TRAMPA!!!

    ReplyDelete