A blog about anything and everything!

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Travel?

Thursday, November 01, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas 1 comment


One you have nothing at all to do, or when you just relax and drift away and your mind take a stroll, where do you see yourself and where do you feel happy?

For certain people this might be at home in the sofa with their loved ones, for some it’s out running or at the gym, for some it might be out on a hike in the wilderness or out hunting or fishing.
For me there are 2 places, one is a place like Bora Bora, not saying Bora Bora exactly but I can see myself in one of those overwater bungalows just laying on a sunbed relaxing and reading books and should I need a massage or refill my drink all I have to do is clap my hands or reach for the closest seashell and blow a little tune. 

I could really see myself there, but since I doubt a good internet would be available I would max out after a month and then need to go to a more civil place. 

And of course I would not go there at all if there is no good facility when it comes do depositing a duce, since I am NOT the kind of person that likes to crap in a hole in the ground and swat flies while trying to avoid splashes, no way, there I have a strict policy of staying out of the way. 

I know a lof of you that know me would say “come on, you do not even like the heat dude”, which is true in a way. 

I do not like the heat when I have to do stuff, like move…which I would not plan to do if I was in such a place, even I could consider becoming one of those turds that just bask in the sun all day and then on the evening you go and eat some proper stake and feel like a king. 


  


…. Yeah that would work for me…. 



The other place is USA, Las Vegas in particular and having the option to go to L.A. or San Fran or such places when having the energy for it, hanging there and having all the US sports on good air times, and having the chance to enjoy all of Vegas is nothing but a perfect fit…if you can afford it. 

And when thinking about it I cannot stop to think about the milkshakes at Peggy Sue’s Diner on the way from Vegas to Los Angeles, they were awesome to say the last, and you got enough to keep you full until entering L.A. 

And being in the states is good for the times when you need new shoes, I hate trying to find shoes in Sweden, or even worse, in Malta, but in Vegas you just go to one of the outlet shops and splash $100 bucks and you have yourself 3 pair of new sneakers, it’s great to say the least.






So, how the fuck should I manage to get myself to either of these places ? 

I guess the solution would be to keep on working and try to play as much poker as possible on my free time in order to build enough capital to go, or win the lottery, which is tough since I do not enter.

Anyway the fact that only work is not enough to build capital is clear and I need to put down even more time in improving my game so I can have something to look forward to, and now that Fulltilt is up and running (well, running from Nov 6th) there would be another place to try some action.

Wish you all a good night and should you be interested in going to either places, give me a shout !

/Jinxen
 



1 comment:

  1. En strandvilla någonstans i krokarna av Barcelona skulle funka också, jag spelar på lotto så snart blir det verklighet HAHA. Så du gillade inte domaren i Chelsea-United matchen? lool. smart drag av Ferguson att plocka av Rooney, fanns en stor risk att han hade åkt på ett rött kort som kompensation...

    ReplyDelete