A blog about anything and everything!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Time filler

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments


Malta, yeah I think it’s all good for now. 

I am getting more and more used to work and that in itself makes it easier to do since I feel I do not have to ask for as much. 

I always thought that I would work with something regarding poker if I started working in the e-gaming industry since I have been in this area for almost 10 years now, both as a player and as an affiliate. 

But for now I will do my work as good as I can and if something opens up within poker I might apply, but how knows what will happen in the future.

I know a few things for sure at this point, stuff like me being too heavy and lazy, that I will play Battle of Malta (and I feel like a win should be in just the right time) and that I have taken days off for BoM and for the Swedish Championship the following week, which I am looking forward to since 4-5 friends is coming down during these 2 events.

I will try and post as much pictures and info about the two weeks from 22nd of Nov up until 2nd of Dec and keep you up to what is happening, and if anyone is winning any events.

I really feel I have to write a different blog, so the next blog will be one of two things, either a more in depth blog about how my thoughts go about certain things, or a very simple no brainer blog about nothing at all (like this).

Btw, Giants schedule does NOT look promising for securing a playoff spot. 

Green Bay Packers, @ Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, @ Atlanta Falcons, @ Baltimore Ravens, Philadelphia Eagles 

And having the Cowboys run past would be the worst, cause then Fjuno will start talking shit again, which we do not like haha.

/Jinxen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment