A blog about anything and everything!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What will be, will be

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments
A short little update about recent events in Malta.

I applied for a backing deal and got in contact with a backer that has a really strong team and seem to be extremely good at what he do, sadly enough since I have a job that makes me unable to play more than on my days off (since this was a mtt deal, and mtts take time) he felt that the time I could play was not enough time, which I have full understanding for.

Always something in the way I guess, haha, but I am glad I have my job and should anything change in the future I will contact him again.

So that fell through and now I am back at my original plan to save up enough to start playing smaller buy in mtts myself and see if I can build my BR up again.

Other than that nothing has happened on my end, but Henrik and Maria will be moving back to Sweden for some reason, and Fjuno will be coming back to Malta again, and will join me and Degen in the apartment for the month of November.

And after that I will need to find another person to take over that room, since there is no chance I will share the rent on only 2 of us.

And after New Year Degen is also leaving Malta which puts me in yet another effing spot, having to find yet another person to take over the room, and if I am not able to do this and be forced to move, I will lose my deposit, and be forced to find a new place and move, which we all know is sooooo much fun, right...

I did at least sell off enough % for me to be able to play Battle of Malta, which I am really looking forward to, and the week after it will be the Swedish Championship down here in Malta, which I will not be able to participate in, I THINK, I am not yet sure.

It all depends on the schedule at work, I still have 3 days more that I have to take as days off before New Year since they are not transferable to 2013, which sucks, and there is no way to take these in cash as we can do in Sweden either.

So we just have to see what I will do, the good thing is that during late November there will be friends coming down to visit, which is nice, and a good reason to take some days off.

Anyways, until next time, take care.

/Jinxen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment