A blog about anything and everything!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nah

Sunday, September 30, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas No comments

Sadly there is not much to write about from Malta.

I’ve busted the bankroll online and now my days go in the same pattern pretty much every day, I wake up at around 13.00 and then try my best in order to kill time up until it’s time to go to work.

I work from 22.00 until 06.00 and I must say that I really prefer working night shifts, since there is no chance I will sleep in late and miss work, but maybe that is saying a bit too much, that day might come.

We ordered groceries for delivery for the first time yesterday and they were to be delivered today around 15.30, and correctly the guy called and said he was on his way, and correctly Degen was playing live poker and Hinken was out playing with his friends in the water and counting unicorns among the pink fluffy clouds while Maria was at work.
So I was the only one available to take care of the delivery, and soon after his first call he called and told me he could not deliver to the door because there was an accident on the road and the rest were one way only.

So much in order of the rest of my life I had to walk about 100m to pick up the order we made, and it’s one heck of a hill we live on, so I had to walk this fucking trip 3 times carrying as much as I could each time, and I can tell you that the laughter that came out of my mouth while doing this was not laughter of joy, a bit more towards insanity I’ll admit.

So pretty much the only thing I do down here is work and sleep, sadly enough I’ve not had the energy or the will to find myself a gym in order to start working out.

There are thoughts going around in my head in regards to maybe buying myself a little scooter to move my ass around the island a little easier and faster, but for that to happen I need to win some money first.

And when it comes to playing poker there are not much free time or money for that sadly, but at least on Friday I got the chance to play my first tournament since back in Malta in thanks to a friend staking me.
€110 euro buy in and around 1300 for first sounded like a good idea to start building a bankroll, but sadly enough I was short all the way through and could not do much of anything, and when I finally got my money in with A5 vs KQ I had to leave.

The only fortune in this was that I had managed to struggle my way all the way to the final 4 by then and at least I got 500 in return, so it gave me a few euros for my effort and my friend got some money in return for backing me, so perhaps there will be more chances ahead.

I am sorry to say that the luckiest fucker on earth when it comes to luck and chance has managed to take some of the winnings from me in open faced Chinese, and Hinken has the fucking guts to cry about bad luck, yeah I will soon throw him over the balcony.

Now I’m going to grab a shower and try to wake up and then move my ass down to the office to take care of some stupid people that cannot manage their own issues.

/Jinxen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment