A blog about anything and everything!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

A bit bored

Sunday, September 16, 2012 Posted by Alexander Lucas 2 comments

So the first week is over and I’ve had ALOT of information stuffed in my head, and getting information constantly thrown at you is something that really drain you mentaly, so pretty much coming home, grabing a bite to eat and then off to bed is the way it’s been.

I’ve learned probably around 45-55% of what I need to know in order to be able to do the work all on my own, so when I this coming week will be working night shifts I really hope to be able to get the rest of the info in and learn it all.

And once everything is running the way it should I think this will work out just fine.
I still have no idea when I’ll get my first pay, but I really hope it will be in the end of this month since there has been a lot of expenses and it’s time for some money to going in the other direction a bit also.

I still have not tried to find a gym to work out at, and we will see how it looks once I get my first pay, if I’ll find a place and start moving my ass a bit or keep being the same lazy person I’ve always been, with the exception that I at least work now.

I am not willing to be running around the island in order to work out, that is for sure, but if I could combine it with going to work every night that would be perfect, so I will keep you informed.

Degerman came down today and joined us in the apartment, so now there is a full house here, with 2 degenerates, and 2 working class now that Maria has got a job as well.

So it’s going to be interesting to see how the daily routine will look here in about a couple of weeks.
When it comes to the apartment I still like it a lot, but I am still in the same mindset as I’ve been from day 1, that if there will be too many fights and other issues with shit going on I will look for a place on my own.

I hope this will not be the case, but I will not take a lot of shit going on every other day and feel that it’s more relaxing being at work than at home. 

I do not think this will be an issue either if people just use their brain and think a bit instead of just thinking that everything will be ok in the end no matter what.

And of course all this goes for me as well as anyone else in the apartment, and I feel that me being at work for about 9 hours every day will be a good thing (wow, never thought to see myself say anything like that).

I have no idea what I’ll write about in the future if my days will look like me waking up, grinding a bit and grabbing something to eat and then going to work for the rest of the night, and then doing the same routine over and over and over and over, and over again.

Oh well, we’ll see what happens in the coming days, perhaps I’ll find something to write about after all. I will anyways try to keep you informed of things.

/Jinxen

2 comments:

  1. ber fan om ursäkt, pinsam insats av domaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogga lite så vi får se hur du har det du som inte får nå gös haha

    ReplyDelete