A blog about anything and everything!

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Stupid to say...

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 Posted by Alexander Lucas , , , , , No comments
But as you may have noticed, there has been another break in the writing, such a suprise huh..

I have been going back and forth a bit, whether or not I should keep do random posts here or just stop writing.

As you may have guessed, I still have not really decided what to do, but I have a couple of things I would like to do, and I was thinking of doing some posts that could be helpful for anyone coming down to visit Malta during the coming year, mainly for people coming down to play poker of course.

I am planning on recommending some places where you could stay, how to travel in the best way while in Malta, what you should see and where to eat.

Among other stuff I also planned to do a Steakhouse review and also give you all an idea of what upcoming poker tournaments that coming up.

Let us see if I manage to do any of these things or if this is yet another my ideas that never become more than just ideas due to me being too comfortable with doing nothing at all.

Recently I have been to the cinema and seen 3 movies, I started watching "Bad Boys for life", which is the 3rd movie in the Bad Boys thrilogy, and it was an older verison on the first movie, same kind of jokes and banter.

When the first movie came out, this kind of banter and attitude was something refreshing and also a reason why it had such an impact and became popular, but so many years later, this is all way to normal and the movie is a meh, ok movie to watch if you have some time to kill.

Next up was 1907, and this was a better movie for sure, but the talks and focus was so much how it was filmed to be shown as 1 long continoues scene without cuts (which is not the case) and this took a bit of the focus away from the story.

Oh yeah, story...well let's be nice and just leave it at that, it lacked a bit in the story part, but still a movie I could recommend you to see.


Last up was The Gentlemen, and I enjoyed this movie most out of these 3, and you cannot see this movie and miss that it is a Guy Ritchie movie.




This is a very entertaining movie and even if you are a bit fed up with seeing Matthew McConaughey at this point in life, he, Charlie Hunnam and Hugh Grant was good in this movie, I would actually say that Hugh Grant was great.

If you like to have a few smirks and watch a movie that has good action, will give you some giggles and nice cinematography then I think you for sure need to see this movie.

Until the next time.
/J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment