A blog about anything and everything!

Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Still here, Update time!

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 Posted by Alexander Lucas , , , No comments
As expected, there has been a break in posts lately and that is mainly due to me not having much to say, well not that I need an excuse to ramble..

It is just that when writing these, I normally want to have something to share and not just me writing about nothing and filling it out with even more nothing, like the start of this post.

Anyway, this will be a little way of catching up on what has happened lately, and I think I will do it in form of bullet points.

·        Work:
As always plenty of stuff to deal with at the office, even though I currently have a bigger workload than normal, as I am also assisting the VIP team in their stuff, due to some changes in staffs, but it is all good, I want to have stuff to do when I am in the office. Hopefully we can finish off the year in a good way.

·        Living/Time to move:
Yeah, so Totti with all his millions has decided to move to Thailand for a bit, which I cannot blame him for, as we now will be going into the boring winter time in Malta, so why not get away to a better climate if you have the time and money.

This also mean that we will be ending our contract a bit earlier than expected, (2 months earlier) and I am now in the hunt of finding myself a new place to live.

For the last couple of years I have stayed in a flat that has not had a balcony or terrace, so this is somewhat a priority for me when looking, as I really, REALLY enjoy having a bbq and eating outside. 

Sadly enough, trying to find a flat in Malta is a full time job, which will end up driving you insane, mainly from dealing with so many stupid agents trying to trick you into paying much more than you want to, and posting fake ads on Facebook and then saying the flat was “just rented by another client”.

As soon as I find a place, I will do a little “cribs” video and share with you, as to give you all a little bit of insight in how the living in Malta can look like, and what it costs…

Next week, Battle of Malta is finally here again and there is a bunch of people from back home that is coming down to take a stab at the main part of the €1,000,000 prizepool.

For the moment, I will get back to the search for a new place to live, and updates will show up along the way, but I hope to come with good news.

/J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment