A blog about anything and everything!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Suggestions appreciated

Saturday, January 25, 2014 Posted by Alexander Lucas 1 comment
Before I get started I have a few questions that I hope some of you could shed some light on and give me a few suggestions.

I am working night shifts as you know and start @ 22.00 and get off @ 06.30 in the morning, my question for you is the following:

When would be the best thing to go to the gym, or does it not matter at all?

Just before work, somewhere between 20.00 and 21.30?
Directly after work @ 6.30?

From what I have been thinking I plan to do some lifting and end the session off with a bit of cardio on a bike, that is as far as I’ve gotten in my plans at this point, if that has anything to do when I work out.

The normal routine is that when I get home from work I either go to sleep directly or have some breakfast before I go to sleep, is it best to eat before I go to sleep or to wait until I wake up again around 13.00-14.00?

As I said, any suggestions and thoughts would be appreciated and you can reply in Swedish if you like, I mainly write this blog in English as I currently live abroad as you know.

Until the next post, I wish you all a good day and I’m looking forward to some thoughts.

Ciao.

/A.Lucas 

1 comment:

  1. I doesnt matter. Just eat an hour after gym. Might be hard to sleep after gym so before work is better if that is the case

    ReplyDelete